NEW "Product Filters" feature in Casi0
by Casi on 06.03.23
Last updated at 07.03.23 08:38 AM
Product Filters! Recently, we added more options for filtering the products on your web page. This will make it easier for your end customers to search for and find the right car for them.
Choose which filters should be shown on the web portal
In the Command Center, under configuration, you can find the new feature “Product filters.”
We have added a default setting for you, but you can choose which filters to show for your product list in the web portal.
Product Filter options for web pages
Not all filters are relevant for every tenant. For example, showing the Department filter won’t be relevant if you only have one Department. The same goes for Vehicle type if all your cars are Electric.
- In the product filters table, click the "show" checkbox for each relevant filter to make it appear in the product filter. Or uncheck it to hide it on your site.
- When all filters are (un)checked, click on "Save" at the bottom of the page
- If successful, a "Changes saved" dialog will appear, and the update after loading is completed.
⚠️ "Sort by" should be enabled! So ensure it is checked ⚠️
💡Note that it can take some time before the changes have been saved in the Command Center until they are shown in the web portal.
Product Filters that will be shown on our customers web page.
Configure filter fields such as range
Some fields come with a set of configurations for how they will be displayed in the user interface. For example, you can set the min and max values for a range such as Price.
Most fields have a default configuration, but you can set each field yourself if you want to override this.
- Click on “view” in the filter table for the field you want to edit
- Click on the “edit” icon in the upper right corner
- Fill in the input field for the configuration you want to change e.g., min, max, step
- Click submit
⚠️ Remember to configure the Price range according to your currency. The Unit should also be set on Price fields for better user experience ⚠️
How to configure Product Filters on your web page